1) 'Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus,
and to take him at his word;
just to rest upon his promise,
and to know, "Thus saith the Lord."
Jesus, Jesus, how I trust him!
How I've proved him o'er and o'er!
Jesus, Jesus, precious Jesus!
O for grace to trust him more!
2) O how sweet to trust in Jesus,
1) My Father is rich in houses and lands,
He holdeth the wealth of the world in His hands!
Of rubies and diamonds, of silver and gold,
His coffers are full, He has riches untold.
Ref.: I'm a child of the King,
A child of the King;
With Jesus my Savior,
I'm a child of the King.
2) My Father's own Son the Savior of...
1) A mighty fortress is our God,
a bulwark never failing;
our helper he, amid the flood
of mortal ills prevailing.
For still our ancient foe
doth seek to work us woe;
his craft and power are great,
and, armed with cruel hate,
on earth is not his equal.
2) Did we in our own strength confide,
our striving would be losing,
were not the...
1) I was once a sinner, but I came
Pardon to receive from my Lord.
This was freely given, and I found
That He always kept His word.
There's a new name Written down in glory,
And it's mine, (And it's mine,)
oh yes, it's mine! (yes, it's mine!)
And the white-robed Angels sing the story,
1) A sante sana Jesu, a sante sana Jesu, a
sante sana Jesu rochonie. A sante sana Jesu, a
sante sana Jesu, a sante sana Jesu rochonie.
2) Na a kupenda Jesu, na a kupenda Jesu, na
a kupenda Jesu, rochonie. Na a kupenda Jesu, na
a kupenda Jesu, na a kupenda Jesu, rochonie.
3) Si ischibila we' we', Si ischibila we' we',...