All That Thrills My Soul
1) Who can cheer the heart like Jesus,
by His presence all divine?
True and tender, pure and precious,
O how blest to call Him mine!
Ref.: All that thrills my soul is Jesus,
He is more than life to me;
and the fairest of ten thousand
in my blessed Lord I see.
2) Love of Christ so freely given,
grace of God beyond degree,
mercy higher than the heaven,
deeper than the deepest sea!
3) What a wonderful redemption!
Never can a mortal know
how my sin, though red like crimson,
can be whiter than the snow.
4) Every need His hand supplying,
every good in Him I see;
on His strength divine relying,
He is all in all to me.
5) By the crystal flowing river
with the ransomed I will sing,
and forever and forever
praise and glorify the King.